11.17.2011

Beautiful family!

I love this family.  Love love love.  They were the first family that I ever did.  WAYYYYY back when I had just received my camera.  Last year, they had a life changing and extraordinarily terrifying experience.  They had a house fire.  Luckily, no one was harmed, but they lost a lot.  I am no cook, am not a builder of any kind, can't pour concrete...so when I was moved by their story to do something to "help"...all I could think of was this.  To give them new family photos...to replace those lost forever.  I had a blast doing them too!!!  Here is just one...


1 comment:

Jen Descoteau said...

Your words are too kind. We had a blast and so appreciate your generosity. We loved being your first! You do a fantastic job and are amazing to work with. You make it easy! Thanks a million.....xo